Skip to main content

Featured

My TEDxErasmusUniversity talk is live!

Yes, the day is finally here! My first TEDx talk ever (and may there be many more to come!) Is now up on Youtube! Through my poetry I am sharing experiences and ideas about being the mother of a girl with Up Syndrome♡ Please let me know your thoughts and thank you so much for watching and listening! Love, Houda

Follow me around Istanbul - Vlog

Hello dear friends,

So in April I went to Istanbul for a few days with my mom and my sisters. We had such a wonderful time and even though it was my second time there, I did see some places I hadn't seen before. Such as the Galata Tower up close. I even had a photo-shoot there with two of my sisters! (Some of the pictures are already up on my Instagram).

You can watch the vlog to see all the places we visited. I loved it and especially since I shared the experience with my family.

Watch the vlog here:



Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,

Houda


Comments

Popular Posts