Skip to main content

Featured

My TEDxErasmusUniversity talk is live!

Yes, the day is finally here! My first TEDx talk ever (and may there be many more to come!) Is now up on Youtube! Through my poetry I am sharing experiences and ideas about being the mother of a girl with Up Syndrome♡ Please let me know your thoughts and thank you so much for watching and listening! Love, Houda

Why hardships are good for us...

So grateful.
Oh my how sweet the serenity after a storm.
Oh my how I
Underestimate my weakness during hardship.
But in the end, the way you learn to put things in perspective is so beautiful.
And worth the pain. Thank God.  Be grateful.
Think of your hardships and be grateful if you are just getting out of a storm.
Remember, it's an important part
of life.
Hardships teach you resilience and not to take things and people for granted.
And if you are in the midst of a storm right now, focus on the good. With hardship comes ease and it will get better. Remember that. 

Comments

Popular Posts